With Motion Control 2014 only a few weeks away, now is the time to make plans to attend. The conference will provide engineers with the latest advancements in designing motion control systems for ultimate output and performance, including drive systems, sensors, connectivity communication systems and power electronics.
- Industrial Road Map for Connected Machines Sal Spada, ARC
- A Review of the Latest High Torque Density Motors Dan Jones, Incremotion Associates
- Internet of Things, Big Data, Industry 4.0: Savings Start from the Factory Floor Simone Gianotti, Schneider Electric
- Industrial Ethernet Comparison for Motion Control Applications Sari Germanos, Ethernet POWERLINK Standardization Group
- Integrating Robotic Control into Standard Machine Controllers Matt Lecheler, Beckhoff Automation
- Motion in Minutes: Single and Multi-Axis Speed and Position Control Sharon Fay, LineStream Technologies
- Adding Advanced Features to Everyday Brushed Motors Mark E. Buccini, Texas Instruments
- Smarter Motion Control Systems: Innovations In PWM Drive Technology for Nanometer Level Motion Control Applications Jason Goerges, ACS Motion Control
- Advancements in Motion Control Offer More Productive, Simplified Conveying John Morehead, Crouzet Motors
- Sine Commutated Servo Stepping Motors Mike McShane, Nanotec
Click here to view the complete program agenda.